#1 50 Random Questions.

  1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Still in the same position as I am now. I was watching Monsters University.
  2. Who are you in love with? Mr. Choi Seunghyun.
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? No. Pretty sure no.
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? The one I'm wearing, my headphone!
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Last week on Wednesday with my friend.
  6. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope.
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? Every car is worth $2,000, right? Am I wrong?
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Last week, I went to my sister's.
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? 7 days ago, yes. I watched Captain America. 5 days, nope.
  10. Are you hot? I will answer with a no.
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Milk.
  12. What are you wearing right now? Just my sleepwear.
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I don't have a car but if I do, I'll let my car washed at car wash.
  14. Last food that you ate? Biscuit, with milk.
  15. Where were you last week at this time? At home.
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes, a t-shirt.
  17. When is the last time you ran? Umm, from my room to the kitchen, just now. lol
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched? I don't like watching sports.
  19. What is your favorite animal? Cat! meow meow
  20. Your dream vacation? South Korea and New York!
  21. Last person's house you were in? My sister's at Damansara.
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? None, but I think I sprained my waist.
  23. Have you been in love? I'm seriously in love with T.O.P. But for real people, no I don't think so. But I do have a crush on a lot of people though.
  24. Do you miss anyone right now? No and it's not because I'm heartless. I don't know how the miss is really felt.
  25. Last play you saw? No... I don't know.
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Never knew one.
  27. What are your plans for tonight? I'll sleep at 12, I hope.
  28. Who is the last person you sent a tweet on Twitter? Apparently, I can't view my older tweets but I'm pretty sure to one of my bestfriends.
  29. Next trip you are going to take? Don't have any, but I hope there will be one.
  30. Ever go to camp? The last I ever went was in 2012. School's camp.
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school? No, I don't think I am.
  32. What do you want to know about the future? Do I get to continue my further studies, how well am I doing and who am I married to.
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? I wear Victoria's Secret fragrance mist, Pure Seduction.
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Nope.
  35. Where is your best friend? I don't know where they are, probably at their home.
  36. How is your best friend? From all the news I got, they're doing fine. I don't know, it's been so long since the last time I contacted them.
  37. Do you have a tan? Nope.
  38. What are you listening to right now? Love Song by Big Bang.    
  39. Do you collect anything? Novels. Does that count?
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? I don't know. I don't think there is though.
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never.
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes.
  43. What does your last text message say? "okayyy" to my brother.
  44. Do you like hot sauce? I'm okay with it.
  45. Last time you took a shower? at around 7.
  46. Do you need to do laundry? I do? I don't know, I'm living with my family so yeah.
  47. What is your heritage? Malay. And Java, I think?
  48. Are you someone's best friend? If they think I am then I am.
  49. Are you rich? Nope, definitely nope.
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Listening to my Big Bang's playlist.

No comments: